Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A new beginning

After being away for some time, I'm finally delving back into the familiar and therapeutic world of creating wire sculptures. I must admit, I've missed doing them considerably since I left off to focus on school, creating websites, and iPhone application development.

To start things off, I made this simple wire bicycle for my friend on Saint Patrick's day. It was this spur of the moment project that ignited the spark to go back to creating pieces and posting on this blog.

I already have several pieces I plan on creating before summer break hits; some of them commissioned, others as gifts. Among them are a baby carriage with rolling wheels, an owl, and two elephants.

I'll be back with plenty of updates and new pieces in the coming days and weeks. See you then!

wire, bicycle, wired, art, sculpture, saint, patrick, day, gift, custom
Wire Road Bicycle - Saint Patrick's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment